|Name of exam||Combined Defence Services Examination|
|Conducted by||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam mode||Two hours|
|Language of question paper||English and Hindi|
|Exam Fees||Rs 200|
|Exam purpose||To select candidates as Commissioned Officers in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force|
|CDS 1 vacancies||CDS 1: 418CDS 2: 344|
|No of test cities||41|
UPSC CDS II Online Form 2020 | Eligibility | Salary | Syllabus | Full Notification | Admit Card | Exam Date | Online Form
UPSC CDS II 2020 is an open and inviting application for the posts of 180 Cental defense Service (Officer) through B.E./B.Tech passes candidates interested in the eSarkaari Result Combined Defence Services Examination Online application can apply before 05 August 2020. Please go through this article and follow each table for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary Those candidates who are interested in UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy can apply online by clicking the link given below. Some candidates may have completed their education qualifications and Eligible Criteria can read the full notification given below before applying the form.
For the detailed description for filling UPSC CDS II Online Form Just go through detailed description, official notification about UPSC CDS age limit, qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the Central Defense Service Examination eSarkaari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time on this page only. Visit eSarkaariResult.com For The Latest Govt And Private Jobs Notification.
UPSC CDS II Online Form 2020 Full Notification
|Release of UPSC CDS II Notification||August 5, 2020|
|UPSC CDS 2020 Registration Begins on||August 5, 2020|
|Last day to fill CDS II Application Form 2020||August 25, 2020|
|Issue of CDS Admit Card 2020||3 weeks before exam|
|CDS II 2020 Exam Date||November 8, 2020|
|For SC/ST/EWS/PWD/Women||No Fee|
|Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||Candidates should not have born earlier than July 2, 1997 and not later than July 1, 2002|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA)||Born not earlier than July 2, 1997, and not later than July 1, 2002|
|Indian Air Force Academy (AFA)||Candidates should be between 20 to 24 years|
|Officers’ Training Academy||Born not earlier than July 2, 1996 and not later than July 1, 2002, are eligible for the exam.|
|Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course)||Candidates must have not born earlier than July 2, 1996, and not later than July 1, 2002|
Educational Qualification Eligibility
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Indian Military Academy||100||Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University in India.|
|Indian Naval Academy||26||Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Engineering From any Recognized University / Institute.|
|Air Force Academy||32||Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level OR Bachelor of Engineering.|
|Officers Training Academy Non Technical (Male)||169||Candidates Have Bachelor Degree and its Equivalents in any Stream From any Recognized University in India.|
|Officers Training Academy Non Technical (Female)||17||Candidates Have Bachelor Degree and its Equivalents in any Stream From any Recognized University in India.|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Defence Services II
Candidates must either be:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan who came over to India before the 01st July 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of India origin who is a migrant from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to the above categories.
- Above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt of India.
- The candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal, Certificate of eligibility will not be needed in the case of them.
- A candidate who needs to submit or show a certificate of eligibility may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him/her by the Government before the declaration of result by UPSC.
Total No Of Post – 344 Posts
Post-wise Vacancy Details
|AAI Junior Executive Post||Vacancy|
- Captain (Level 10 B) – 6,13,00-1,93,900
- Lieutenant (Level 10) – 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Lieutenant Colonel (Level 12A ) – 1,21,200 – 2,12400
- Major (Level 11) – 6,94,00 – 2,07,200
- Brigadier (Level 13A ) – 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Colonel Level 13 – 1,30,600-2, 15, 900
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale (Level 15) – 1, 82, 200-2,24,100
- Major General (Level 14) – 1,44,200-2,18,200
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) (Level 17) – 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- HAG+Scale (Level 16) – 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- COAS (Level 18) – 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier – Rs 15.500 p.m. fixed
Steps To Apply Form for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply this eSarkaariResult online through the AAI Official website https://www.aai.aero/ OR go to Our Important Link Section Click on Apply Online Table from 03.08.2020 to 02.09.2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the UPSC CDS II Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Latest Defence Vacancies 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Requisites of Online Application
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
Selection Process For 344 UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020
The selection will be done on the basis of national level recruitment test (CDS 2 Exam) followed by UPSC CDS 2 Interview tests to conducted by SSB. The interview is 4 day process in which candidates shall be tested on the basis of Personality Test, Group Testing Officer Task, Psychology Test and Conference.
How To Apply UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020?
- Visit UPSC CDS 2020 official website – upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Part 1 registration to open the registration form.
- Enter your name, date of birth, parents’ name, address, category, mobile number, email ID and other basic details.
- Your registration number will be sent to you as SMS and email.
- Candidates have to pay application fees for CDS 2020 that is INR 200.
- Female, SC, ST and Physically handicapped candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Application Fees can be paid in online mode via Debit/ Credit Card or SBI Netbanking and in offline mode by paying cash at any SBI Bank branch.
- To pay the fees by cash, candidates will have to generate bank challan during registration process and submit the same along with the fees at any SBI bank branch.
- Candidates have to complete their form by mentioning personal and educational details.
- Indicate your preferred position amongst IAF, IMA, INA and OTA.
- Also, select CDS Exam Center as per your preference.
- Fill the form very carefully as no correction will be allowed after closing of application process.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned passport size photograph, signature and photo ID proof in prescribed specifications:
|Photograph||20 – 300 Kbs||350×350 – 1000×1000||24||.jpg|
|Signature||20 – 300 Kbs||350×350 – 1000×1000||24||.jpg|
|Photo Identity Card||20 – 300 Kbs||–||–|
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part II Registration||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
- Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय ने राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय और इसके जिला न्यायालयों में कनिष्ठ न्यायिक सहायक …
- UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment Online Form 2020उत्तर प्रदेश विधान परिषद सचिवालय (UPLCS) ने समीक्षा अधिकारी, अतिरिक्त निजी सचिव, सर्कल लेखक, समीक्षा …
- MP NHM CHO Recruitment Online Form 2020राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन (NHM), मध्य प्रदेश ने सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी (CHO) के पदों के लिए …
- Bihar Police Constable Driver Exam Date 2020बिहार पुलिस सब-ऑर्डिनेट सर्विसेज कमीशन, बिहार, पटना ने कॉन्स्टेबल ड्राइवर / सिपाही चालक (बिहार पुलिस, …
- SBI SCO Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2020स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया (SBI) ने स्पेशलिस्ट कैडर ऑफिसर और पोस्ट डॉक्टोरल रिसर्च फैलोशिप के …
- BPSC 66th Pre CCE Exam Notification 2020बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग, BPSC ने अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट जो www.bpsc.bih.nic.in है, पर 66 वीं …
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Pattern:
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy :—
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English
The maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be equal for each course i.e. the maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be 300, 300, 300 and 200 each for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy respectively.
UPSC CDS Syllabus 2020
The syllabus is announced along with the CDS notification. The syllabus highlights the topics that candidates need to prepare for the exam. The topics given in CDS syllabus are of Class 10, 12 and graduation level. Candidates can check below CDS syllabus:
|English||The question paper of English is designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English|
|General Knowledge||The paper test a candidate’s knowledge regarding current affairs. The paper includes questions on History of India and Geography|
|Elementary Mathematics||This paper comprises questions from Arithmetic, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Mensuration and Statistics|
UPSC CDS Result 2020
The result of CDS is announced in two stages: written exam and SSB Interview/Final. First, CDS result 2020 for the written exam is announced followed by the declaration of final result. Based on the performance of candidates in both the rounds, candidates will be selected for admission to various defence academies.
UPSC CDS Cut-off 2020
The cut off of CDS is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates need to secure to qualify the exam and become eligible for the next round of selection process. Candidates need to secure separate CDS cut off marks in written exam and SSB Interview for final selection.