UKSSSC Forester Recruitment 2019 – Rejected Candidate List | Salary | Admit Cards | Results | Eligibility | Notification| Admit card | Exam date 2019.
UKSSSC Forest Inspector (Forester) Vacancy Online Link is Active
UKSSSC Forester Recruitment 2019
UKSSSC Forester Vacancy invites application for the posts of 316 Forester (Forest Inspector) Vacancy 2019 from 12th pass candidates interested in UKSSSC Forester Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Forester Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria and UKSSSC Forester the Last Date is 03 February 2020.
For detail description for filling UKSSSC Forester Online Form Just go through detail description, official notification about UKSSSC Forester age limit, qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the UKSSSC Forester Sarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details from time to time at this page only.
The candidates may have completed their educational qualification and Eligible Criteria.
UKSSSC Forester Recruitment 2019 – Rejected Candidate List Full Notification
|Date of Notification||18 December 2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23 December 2019|
|Last Date for Submission Of Application||03 February 2020|
|Last Date for Depositing Fee||03 February 2020|
|Date of Exam||Month of April 2020|
|General/OBC & EWS||300/-|
|SC/ ST/PWD candidates of Uttarakhand||150/-|
|Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR Challan.|
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|Forester (Forest Inspector)||316||18 to 28 years|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Forester (Forest Inspector)/ Wild Life Guard||12th Exam Pass with Agriculture OR Science Stream form recognized Board.|
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Forester (Forest Inspector)/ Wild Life Guard||315||29200 – 92300/- Level-5|
Total No of Post –655 Posts
Category-wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Wild Life Guard||45||2||10||2||59|
How to Apply For UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019
- Interested Candidates may apply online through the UKSSSC website www.sssc.uk.gov.in from 23.12.2019 to 03.02.2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Govt. of Uttrakhand Latest Forester/Wild Life Guard Recruitment in 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Requisites of Online Application(Scanned)-:
- Scanned Document
- Photo And Signature
- Other Relevant Document
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Rejected List/ Reupload Photo, Sign||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Login for Correction||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Recruitment Syllabus, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria
Information regarding the recruitment test is UKSSSC Forest Inspector Syllabus 2020 provided through the official notification advertisement which was released on the official website which is www.sssc.uk.gov.in through the notification number 22/2019 dated 18-12-2019. Take a note of the recruitment notification from the below table –
|Name of Recruitment Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Post name||Forest Inspector or Forester or Van Daroga|
|Written Exam Time||April 2020|
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Selection Process 2020
The selection process of UKSSSC Forester Post consists of following –
- Written Exam,
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
Please note following the recruitment process –
- The physical test is of qualifying in nature.
- Candidates, twice the number of vacancies, will be called for PET.
- Those who are having eye power more than +-4, will not be eligible.
UKSSSC Written Exam Pattern 2020
|Mode of Question||Objective type (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Negative Marking||1/4 per the wrong answer|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|Syllabus||Agriculture Related Knowledge|
Detailed Syllabus of the UKSSSC Forester Exam 2020
Unit 1 : Food
Unit 2 : Matter – Nature and behavior
- Nature of matter: Elements, compounds, and mixtures. Heterogenous and homogenous mixtures, colloids and suspensions.
- Particle nature, basic units: atoms and molecules. Law of constant proportions. Atomic and molecular masses.
- Mole Concept: Relationship of mole to mass of the particles and numbers. Valency. The chemical formula of common compounds.
- Structure of atom: Electrons, protons, and neutrons; Isotopes and isobars.
Unit 3: Organization in the living world.
- Biological Diversity :
- Cell – Basic Unit of life
- Health and diseases
Unit 4: Motion, Force, and Work
- Motion :
- Force and Newton’s laws
- Gravitation :
- Floatation: Thrust and pressure. Archimedes’ principle, buoyancy, elementary idea of relative density.
- Work, Energy, and Power: Work done by a force, energy, power; kinetic and potential energy; law of conservation of energy.
- Sound :
Unit 5 :
- Our Environment
- Physical resources
- Bio-geo chemical cycles in nature: water, oxygen, carbon, nitrogen
- Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour
- Acids, bases, and salts
- Chemical reactions
- Metals and non-metals
- Periodic classification of elements: Modern Periodic table, Gradation in Properties.
Unit 2 :
- World of Living
- Life Processes
- Control and Co-ordination in animals and plants :
- Heredity and evolution
- Effects of Current
- Reflection of light at curved surfaces, Images formed by spherical mirrors, center of curvature, principal axis, principal focus, focal length. Mirror Formula (Derivation not required), Magnification.
- Refraction; laws of refraction, refractive index.
- Conservation of natural resources
- The Regional environment: Big dams: advantages and limitations; alternatives if any. Water harvesting. Sustainability of natural resources.
- Sources of energy: Different forms of energy, conventional and non-conventional sources of energy: fossil fuels, solar energy; biogas; wind, water, and tidal energy; nuclear. Renewable versus non-renewable sources.
- Our Environment: Eco-system, Environmental problems, their solutions. Biodegradable and non-biodegradable, substances ozone depletion.
UKSSSC Forester FAQ
- What is UKSSSC Forester No. of Post -> Please visit Post Name, Number of Vacancies, Pay Scale section
- What is UKSSSC Forester Age –> 18 to 28 years
- What is UKSSSC Forester Salary – > Rs.29200 – 92300/- Level-5
- What is UKSSSC Forester Last Date -> 03 February 2020
- What is UKSSSC Forester Written Exam Date -> Exam Date for UKSSSC Forester Will be Month of April 2020.
- What is UKSSSC Forester Registration Online Link –> You Can visit Official site or Our Important link section for Forester UKSSSC Login & Registration Link