NTA UGC NET JRF Online Form 2020 | Eligbilty | Admit card | Result | salary | Exam date | full Notification | Apply online.
NTA UGC invites application for the posts of NTA UGC NET June 2020 for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and both in Indian Universities and Colleges. National Testing Agency University Grants Commission NTA UGC NET June 2020 Qualification/eligibility conditions, Exam Dates along with Online Registration Dates, Admit Card Downloading Dates and Tentative Result Declaration Date & other rules are given below…
For detail description for filling online application for NTA Exam notification just go thought our detail description about the NTA exam. Candidate must apply before 16 April 2020 and More details of the NTA syllabus, answer key, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on this vacancy article.
NTA UGC NET June Online Form 2020 Full Notification
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Application||16 March 2020|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Application||16 April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||16 April 2020|
|Online Exam Date||15 to 20 June 2020|
|Admit Card Available||June 2020|
|Result Declared||Notified Soon|
|For Gen||Rs. 1000/-|
|For OBC-NCL||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 250/-|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking/ SBI I Collect/ SBI E Challan submit fee in any SBI Branch.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor||There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.|
|Relaxation Rules for candidates as per rules|
|Exam Name||Educational Qualification|
|NTA UGC NET||Candidate should be passed/ Appeared Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non Creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates).|
NTA UGC NET June 2020 Subjects & Subjects Code Available
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Subject Code||Subject Name|
|11||Defence and Strategies Studies||12||Home Science|
|15||Population Studies||16||Hindustani Music|
|45||Japanese||46||Adult Education / Continuing Education / Androgyny / Non Formal Education|
|47||Physical Education||49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies|
|50||Indian Culture||55||Labour Welfare / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management|
|59||Library and Information Science||60||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies|
|–||62||Comparative Study of Religious|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||85||Konkani|
|65||Dance||66||Musicology and Conservation|
|70||Tribal and Regional Language|
|71||Folk Literature||72||Comparative Literature|
|73||Sanskrit Traditional Language||74||Women Studies|
|81||Social Medicine and Community Health||82||Forensic Science|
|87||Computer Science and Application||88||Electronics Science|
|89||Environmental Science||90||International and Area Studies|
|91||Prakrit||92||Human Right and Duties|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management||94||Bodo|
|97||Rabindra Sangeet||98||Percussion Instruments|
|99||Drama / Theater||100||Yoga|
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
UGC NET June 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus of 81 Subjects: NTA will conduct UGC NET June 2020 Exam from 15th to 20th June 2020 in various subjects at selected Examination Centers spread across the country for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor only. The exam would be conducted in a single session with no break between Paper 1 & Paper 2. Below are some Important Dates for the NTA UGC NET June 2020 Exam:
Check UGC NET June 2020 Exam Updates
Let’s look at the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of the NTA UGC NET June 2020 Exam:
NTA UGC NET June 2020 Exam Pattern
UGC NET June 2020 Exam will be conducted in online mode to determine the candidate’s eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor only posts in Indian Universities and Colleges. It will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT) consisting of two papers, i.e., Paper I and II conducted in a single session (No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2). Candidates are required to appear for both the papers in order to be eligible for JRF and Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor only.
|NTA UGC NET June 2020 Exam Pattern|
|Session||Paper||Number of Questions (All are compulsory)||Marks||Duration|
(No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2)
Know how to apply for NTA UGC NET June 2020 Exam
- In Paper-I, the questions will be generic in nature, intending to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- There will be no negative marking.
- All Questions are compulsory.
- Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions (MCQs).
Click here to Download Previous Year Papers of UGC NET Exam
UGC NET Paper-I Exam Pattern and Syllabus: General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude
The main objective of Paper-I is to assess the teaching and research capabilities of the candidates. Therefore, the test is aimed at assessing the teaching and general/research aptitude as well as their awareness. They are expected to possess and exhibit cognitive abilities. Cognitive abilities include comprehension, analysis, evaluation, understanding the structure of arguments and deductive and inductive reasoning.
Click here to know the Preparation Strategy to crack NTA UGC NET June 2020 Exam
The candidates are also expected to have a general awareness and knowledge of sources of information. They should be aware of the interaction between people, environment and natural resources and their impact on the quality of life. Let’s have a look at the exam pattern for Paper-I in detail:
|NTA UGC NET June 2020 Part-I Exam Pattern|
|Part||Sections (Objective Multiple Choice Questions)||Questions||Marks|
|V||Reasoning (including Maths)||5||10|
|VIII||Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||5||10|
|IX||People & Environment||5||10|
|X||Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration||5||10|
Click here to get NTA UGC NET June 2020 Exam 30 Days Study Plan
- Each section gets equal weightage: 5 questions and 10 marks from each section, i.e., 2 marks for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- The exam duration will be 1 Hour.
- Whenever pictorial questions are set for the sighted candidates a passage followed by equal number of questions should be set for the visually handicapped candidates.
Let’s look in detail the syllabus for all the 10 sections of Paper-I:
I. Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements;
- Learner’s characteristics;
- Factors affecting teaching;
- Methods of teaching;
- Teaching aids;
- Evaluation systems.
II. Research Aptitude
- Research: Meaning, characteristics, and types;
- Steps of research
- Methods of research;
- Research Ethics;
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference, and symposium
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format.
III. Reading Comprehension
- A passage to be set with questions to be answered.
- Communication Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.
V. Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Number series; letter series; codes;
- Relationships; classification.
VI. Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments;
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning;
- Verbal analogies: Word analogy — Applied analogy;
- Verbal classification;
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi-diagrammatic relationship;
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning.
VII. Data Interpretation
- Sources, acquisition, and interpretation of data;
- Quantitative and qualitative data;
- Graphical representation and mapping of data.
VIII. Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT: meaning, advantages, disadvantages, and uses;
- General abbreviations and terminology;
- Basics of internet and e-mailing.
IX. People and Environment
- People and environment interaction;
- Sources of pollution;
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources;
- Natural hazards and mitigation
X. Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, and Administration
- Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India: formal and distance education professional/technical and general education; value education: governance, polity, and administration; concept, institutions and their interactions.
UGC NET Paper-II Exam Pattern and Syllabus: 81 Subjects
In Paper-II UGC NET June 2020 Exam, there will be only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Let’s have a look at the exam pattern for Paper-II in detail:
|NTA UGC NET June 2020 Part-II Exam Pattern|
|Paper-II||Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Mark for 1 Question||Total Marks|
|Selected Subject||Objective Multiple Choice Questions||100||2||200|
- Paper-II will be of total 200 Marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- All questions are compulsory.
- The total exam duration will be 2 Hours.