|Examination Name||SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2020|
|No of Vacancies||to be notified in due course|
|SSC JHT Application mode||Online|
|SSC JHT Registration Portal||ssc.nic.in|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Both Online and Offline|
|SSC JHT Application Fee||INR 100|
SSC JHT Vacancy Detail 2019 | Salary | SSC JHT Admit Card | Result | Eligibility | Full Notification | Exam Date | SSC Syllabus
SSC JHT Recruitment Online Form 2020 is open and inviting application for the posts of SSC Junior Hindi translator M.Sc Master Degree pass candidates interested in eSarkaari Result SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment application can apply online before 26 August 2019. Please go through this article and follow each table for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary.
For the detailed description for filling SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Just go through a detailed description of SSC Junior Hindi Translator, official notification about Junior Hindi Translator age limit, SSC JHT qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy Updates on eSarkaari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time on this page only. Visit eSarkaariResult.com For the Latest Govt And Private Sectors Job Notification Updates.
SSC JHT Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy Detail Full Notification
|SSC JHT 2020 Registration Begins on||June 29, 2020|
|Last day to Submit SSC JHT Application Form||July 25, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Last day to Online pay SSC JHT Registration Fee||July 25, 2020, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Last day to Download SSC JHT Challan||July 25, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Last day to pay SSC JHT Application fees in Cash||July 27, 2020 (during banking hours)|
|Release of SSC JHT 2020 Admit Card||To be announced|
|SSC JHT 2020 Exam Date – Paper 1||October 06, 2020|
|SSC JHT Exam Date 2020 – Paper 2||to be notified later|
|For SC/ ST/ Female/Ex-S||No Fee|
Net Banking or by using Mastercard Visa, Maestro
RuPay Credit or Debit Card or
Cash at the SBI branches by generating SBI Challan
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Hindi Translator JHT, Hindi Pradhyapak||Maximum Age: 30 Years|
Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- SC/ST: 5 year
- OBC: 3 year
- PH: 10 year
- PH+OBC: 13 year
- PH+SC/ST: 15 year
- Ex-serviceman: 3 years after they are out from military service from the actual age.
|A||Junior Translator in CSOLS||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or 2 Year Experience|
|B||Junior Translator in Railway||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or 2 Year Experience|
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Force||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or 2 Year Experience|
|D||Junior Translator / JHT in Subordinate Offices|
|E||Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or 3 Year Experience|
|F||Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Bachelor Degree with Hindi and English as Mains Subject|
|G||Hindi Pradhyapak in CHTI||Bachelor Degree in Hindi with English as one of the Subject or Master Degree in Any Subject or B.Ed Degree OR Bachelor Degree in Any Stream or Master Degree Hindi with English as one of the Subject in Degree Level|
Details to be filled in SSC JHT Application Form 2020
Candidates can refer to the information given below to check what are the specific details which have to be entered in the application form.
- Name of the candidate (as per 10th class certificate)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- E-Mail Id and Contact Number
- Information about visible identification mark
- Permanent Address
Total No Of Post –5846 Posts
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/Offices||Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)|
|Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)||Level-8 (Rs.47600- 151100)|
How To Apply SSC JHT Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy Online Form 2020?
- Interested candidates may apply this Sarkari Naukri online through the SSC website https://ssc.nic.in/ from 27/08/2019 to 26/09/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Delhi Police Latest Advt No. 3/2/2020–P&P-I Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates have to login using their registration number and password to fill this part.
- Applicants in this part have to choose the exam center, enter personal details, basic details, and contact details.
- After registration, upload your scanned photograph, signature mandatorily and left thumb impression if Aadhaar Card number is not given. The scanned photograph and signature should be in 8 bit JPG or JPEG format.
- The digital size of the image for photograph file should be between 20 kb to 50 kb. Digital scanned signature file should be between 10 kb to 20 kb.
- After uploading images of signature and photograph, click on submit button.
- Candidate should take print-out of challan for payment of fee in cash generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Candidates who want to pay online through net banking/ debit/ credit cards, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I by clicking the ‘payment’ tab.
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Pay Exam Fee Examination and Complete Your SSC Delhi Constable Latest Jobs Vacancy Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- SSC JHT Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Objective Test, Physical & Measurement Test.
SSC JHT Junior Hindi Translator Registration
- Click on the link ‘SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form’.
- Candidates are redirected to the registration page.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- Enter name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, etc, and click on the ‘enter’ button to proceed further for the registration process.
- Registration number and password is generated.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Download Option Form||Click Here|
|Download Paper II Marks||Click Here|
|Download Paper II Marks Notice||Click Here|
|Download Paper II Result||Click Here|
|Download Paper II Cutoff||Click Here|
|Download Final Paper I Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Paper I Marks||Click Here|
|Download Paper II CR Region Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Paper II Other Region Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Paper II NR Region Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Paper II MPR Region Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Notice for Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card CR Region||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card Other Region||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
SSC JHT 2020 Test Centers
In the JHT 2020 Form, the aspirants need to fill in choice of test centre from the drop-down menu. Check the list of the test centres from the table given below:
What to do if Forgot the login credentials for SSC JHT 2020?
There are certain steps which candidates have to follow if in case they have forgotten their login credentials.
- Click on the link flashing as “Forgot Password”.
- Enter the details like Permanent Address.
- Enter the E-mail / Password.
- After entering the above mentioned details, an OTP is sent to the registered e-mail id and contact number.
- Enter that OTP and candidates can set their new password.