|Exam Conducting Body||National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post||Specialist Consultant Posts|
|Advt. No||01/Specialist Consultants/2020-21|
|Exam Level||Govt. Job|
|Starting Date To Apply||7 August 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||23 August 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee For|
NABARD Recruitment 2020
|23 August 2020|
NABARD Specialist Consultant Recruitment 2020 | Eligibility | Admit card | Result | salary| Exam Date | Full Notification | Apply Online Form | Syllabus
NABARD Specialist Consultant Recruitment invites application for the posts of 13 NABARD Specialist Consultant Vacancy 2020 from Graduate pass candidates interested in NABARD Specialist Consultant Recruitment opening. Follow this article for NABARD Bank Recruitment, Specialist Consultant Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria, and NABARD Bank Recruitment 2020 Last Date is 23 August 2020.
For the detailed description for filling NABARD Specialist Consultant Recruitment Just go through detailed description, official notification about Nabard Specialist Consultant age limit, qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the Nabard Specialist Consultant Recruitment 2020 eSarkaari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time at this page only. Visit eSarkaariResult.com For the Latest Govt and Private Sectors Jobs Notification Updates…
NABARD Specialist Consultant Recruitment 2020 Full Notification
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Consultant Posts. The posts for which NABARD Recruitment will be made are Project Manager, Senior Analyst, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager, Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM, Additional Chief Risk Manager and Risk. The recruitment is being made on a contractual basis at its Head Office, Mumbai.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03 February 2020|
|Last Date for Payment||03 February 2020|
|Date of Preliminary Test (Tentative)||25 February 2020|
|For all others Candidate||800/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates||50/-|
|Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Specialist Consultant||13||Max : 62 Years|
Nabard Bank Recruitment Qualification Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Project Manager –|
|Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/Engineering/Management degree|
(with hands-on experience of Coding etc.)
|Senior Analyst – Information Security Operations||Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in|
computer science/IT/Cyber Security
|Senior Analyst -Network/SDWAN Operations||Bachelor/Master of Engineering in|
Computer Science/ Information Engineering,
ECE or any Engineering with
required Network certifications.
|Project Manager – IT operations / Infrastructure Services||Bachelors/Masters in Engineering in|
Computer Science, Information Systems, ECE
|Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant||Bachelor’s Degree in|
|Cyber Security Manager (CSM)||Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in|
|Additional Cyber Security Manager||Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s degree in|
|Additional Chief Risk Manager||Graduate/Post Graduate in|
Economics/Statistics/ Finance/ Business
from a recognized university /
Masters in Management MBA/PGDI or
|Risk Managers||Graduate/Post Graduate in|
Economics/Statistics/ Finance/ Business
from a recognized university
Nabard Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Project Manager Application Manager||01|
|Senior Analyst Information Security Operations||01|
|Senior Analyst Network / SDWAN Operations||01|
|Project Manager IT Operations / Infrastructure Services||01|
|Analyst Cum Chief Data Consultant||01|
|Cyber Security Manager CSM||01|
|Additional Cyber Security Manager ACSM||01|
|Additional Chief Risk Manager||02|
Category-wise Vacancy Details
|Project Manager – Application Management||01||0|
|Senior Analyst – Information Security Operations||01||0|
|Senior Analyst – Network/SDWAN Operations||01||0|
|Project Manager – IT Operations/ infrastructure services||01||0|
|Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant||01||0|
|Cyber Security Manager (CSM)||01||0|
|Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM)||01||0|
|Additional Chief Risk Manager||02||0|
Total No Of Post In Nabard Bank Recruitment – 13 Posts
|Name of the Post||Remuneration|
(per month) (all inclusive)
|Project Manager – Application Management||Rs. 3.00 Lakh|
|Senior Analyst – Information Security Operations||Rs. 2.50 lakh|
|Senior Analyst -Network/SDWAN Operations||Rs. 2.50 lakh|
|Project Manager – IT operations / Infrastructure Services||Rs. 2.50 lakh|
|Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant||Rs 3.75 lakh|
|Cyber Security Manager (CSM)||Rs 3.75 lakh|
|Additional Cyber Security Manager||Rs. 2.50 lakh|
|Additional Chief Risk Manager||Rs. 3.00 Lakh|
|Risk Managers||Rs. 2.50 lakh|
Steps To Apply Form For Nabard Bank Recruitment For Specialist Consultant
- Interested candidates may apply this Sarkari Result Online through the website https://www.nabard.org/ form 07.08.2020 to 23.08.2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Nabard Bank Recruitment Application Form in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Latest Vacancies 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Other relevant documents as per requirement.
- NABARD Specialist Consultant Selection Process: Selection will be based on an interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc.
Selection Process For NABARD Bank Recruitment 2020
The candidates will be selected for the NABARD Recruitment 2020 through an interview.
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc. The Roll Nos. of candidates shortlisted for interview & subsequent selection shall be published on Bank’s website viz. www.nabard.org. The final appointment will be based on the decision of the Selection Committee constituted for the purpose.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2020भारतीय नौसेना ने भारतीय नौसेना 10 + 2 (बी। टेक) कैडेट प्रवेश योजना जुलाई 2020 …
- Bihar 10+2 Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगी परीक्षा बोर्ड (BCECEB) ने सभी उम्मीदवारों के लिए सुधार प्रपत्र जारी …
- Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय ने राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय और इसके जिला न्यायालयों में कनिष्ठ न्यायिक सहायक …
- UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment Online Form 2020उत्तर प्रदेश विधान परिषद सचिवालय (UPLCS) ने समीक्षा अधिकारी, अतिरिक्त निजी सचिव, सर्कल लेखक, समीक्षा …
- MP NHM CHO Recruitment Online Form 2020राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन (NHM), मध्य प्रदेश ने सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी (CHO) के पदों के लिए …
- SBI SCO Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2020स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया (SBI) ने स्पेशलिस्ट कैडर ऑफिसर और पोस्ट डॉक्टोरल रिसर्च फैलोशिप के …
- The Bank will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases:
- The shortlisted candidates shall be issued an Interview Call Letter through email in advance before the commencement of the Interview.
- Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID/mobile number alive for receiving Interview letters, etc. Candidates may check e-mails/SMS regularly. The Bank does not send any communication through any other mode.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
- The candidates called for a personal interview will be reimbursed to and from travel expenses as per the Bank’s policy.