MP Middle School Teacher Counselling 2020 | Salary | Results | Eligibility | Notification | Admit card | Exam Date
MPPEB MP Middle School Teacher Online Counselling 2020 invites application for the posts of many high School Vacancy 2020 from 12th pass candidates interested in High School Teacher Online Counselling opening. Follow this article for MP PEB High School Online Counselling Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria and MP Varg 1 Online Counselling 2020 the Last Date is 15 March 2020.
For detail description for filling MPPEB MP Middle School Teacher Online Counselling 2020, Online Form Just go through detail description, official notification about MPPEB High School Teacher 2020 age limit, qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the MPPEB High School Teacher online Counselling 2020 eSarkaari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details from time to time at this page only.
MP Middle School Teacher Counselling 2020 Full Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25 March 2020|
|Final List Announced||May 2020|
|For GEN/ OBC/Other State||Rs 200|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs 150|
|Pay the Exam Fee Through MP Online KIOSK OR Debit Card / Credit Card / Online Fees Mode Only..|
Age Limit Criteria
|Post Name||Age Limit|
Required Qualification Document
|Post Name||Scanned Educational Document|
|Teacher||Date of Birth Certificate (High School / Intermediate).|
B.Ed. Final Year Marksheet.
Bachelor’s Degree in Final Year Marksheet.
Any Other Document if Required.
Total No of Post – 5670 Posts
District-wise School/College Details
|Subject Name||Total Post||District Wise College List Download|
|Social Science||60||Click Here|
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Teacher||5670||matrix pay level -5|
How to Apply For MP Middle School Teacher Counselling
- Only Selected / Waiting Candidate Are Eligible for MP Varg II Counselling, Document Verification, Choice Filling.
- Step 1 : Candidate First Download the College / School List and Set Your Preference.
- Step 2 : Registered Yourself at MP Online TRC Portal with Roll No and Date of Birth with Registered Email ID / Mobile No.
- Step 3 : Choose the Document Verification District.
- Step 4 : Upload the All Required Document.
- Step 5 : District Wise Choice Filling as per Your Choice.
- Step 6 : Pay Counselling Fees & Take A Print Out.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|For Online Counselling||Click Here|
|How to Online Counselling (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Subject All District College List with Seat Details||Hindi | English | Sanskrit | Urdu | Math | Biology | Social Science|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
MPPEB MP Middle School Teacher Online Counselling FAQ
- What is MPPEB Middle School Teacher No. of Posts -> Please visit Post Name, Number of Vacancies, Pay Scale section
- What is MPPEB Middle School Teacher Age –> 21 to 40 Years ( Maximum )
- What is MPPEB Middle School Teacher Last Date -> 20 January 2020
- What is MPPEB Middle School Teacher Exam Date -> Online Exam Date for MPPEB Primary School TET is 25 April 2020.
- What is MPPEB Middle School Teacher Registration Online Link –> You Can visit Official site or Our Important link section for Middle School Teacher MPPEB Login & Registration, Link
MP Middle School Teacher 2020 Exam Centres
MP Professional Educational Board has released the list of exam centers of MP TET 2020 exams. Candidates will be allotted MP TET 2020 exam center depending upon the center chosen while filling the application form of MP TET. It is to be noted that exam centers of MP TET 2020 are the venues wherein the exam would be held. Candidates can find the allotment details of the MP TET exam center 2020 on their respective admit cards. MP 2020 TET exam centers once allotted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Exam Centres of MP High School Teacher 2020
MP Middle School Teacher Exam Pattern 2020
Applicants should note that the MP TET exam consists of two stages – written examination and document verification. MP 2020 TET will be conducted from April 25, 2020. If the candidates appearing for MP TET 2020 is sufficiently large then the board might allot different dates to candidates. The written exam is conducted in two stages, morning and afternoon for five papers. It will be an online test. Except for the English subject, all the questions will be asked both in Hindi and English.
MP Middle School Teacher 2020 Scheme of Examination
There will be 150 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each in both the papers of MP TET 2020. Negative marks for wrong answers marked are not applicable.
The structure and content of MP 2020 TET exam
|Part||Mandatory Subject||No of questions||Max marks|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
The detailed MPTET 2020 syllabus with the topics and sub-topics relating to the mandatory subjects from the board is available here.
The Board will release MP TET 2020 admit card for the written examination in online mode. Candidates who have successfully filled the application form for MP TET 2020 can download they admit cards by using the required login credentials on the website. The admit card of MP TET 2020 will have the candidates’ name, address, date and time of the exam, details of examination center, exam day instructions, etc. Along with the admit card, candidates are required to take a valid photo id card on the date of examination.
To download the MP TET 2020 Admit Card, candidates must follow these steps:
- Click on the MP TET admit card 2020 link, provided above on this page.
- Enter the required credentials
- Click on the submit button
- MP TET Admit card will appear on your screen
- Download and take a printout of the admit card. Also, save it for future reference
MP Middle School Teacher 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
MP TET 2020 will be conducted on April 25. Along with the notification, the board has stated some exam day guidelines to be followed on the day of the exam. These guidelines will help the candidates to be more clear about the exam day. A few of them are listed here:
- Reach the exam center allotted to you 2 hours prior to the scheduled time.
- Use an only black ballpoint pen to sign and fill another exam related information.
- Take the admit card downloaded from the website and a valid photo id card
- Calculators, mobile phones or any electronic gadgets are not allowed in the examination hall
- The board reserves the right to reschedule the date, time and exam center of MP TET.
MP TET 2020 Result
The official website will display only the names of the candidates as qualified/ not qualified for MP TET 2020. The eligibility to enter into MP TET is not restricted only to the mere qualification of the written test. This test is to be considered as only a single parameter of qualification. The board will release the answer key of MP TET of the qualifying test so that candidates can check or object to the answers. The MP TET cut off and other qualifying criteria will be at the sole discretion of the board.
Marks obtained by them or any communication will not be sent by post. The candidates who qualify and rank sufficiently high as decided by the board shall be called for document verification.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for MP TET 2020
|Categories||Minimum marks required|
- The reserved categories of states other than Madhya Pradesh applying for MP 2020 TET will be considered under unreserved categories.
- The validity of the result is two years.
How to download MP TET Result 2020
Step 1: Login to www.peb.in.gov.mp
Step 2: Click on MP TET 2020 result link.
Step 3: Check your roll number from the list of qualified/ disqualified candidates.
Step 4: Download and save the file for future reference