Karnataka Bank PO Result 2020 | Salary | Results | Eligibility | Notification | Admit card | Exam Date
Karnataka Bank PO invites application for the posts of Probationary Officer (Scale-I) Vacancy 2020 from Post Graduate pass candidates interested in Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Karnataka Bank PO Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria and Karnataka Bank PO Last Date is 18 January 2020.
For detail description for filling Karnataka Bank PO Online Form Just go through detail description, official notification about KBL Officer (Scale-I) age limit, qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the Karnataka Bank PO Sarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details from time to time at this page only.
Karnataka Bank PO Result 2020 Full Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||18 January 2020|
|Date of Test||16 February 2020|
|For All Other||600/-|
|For SC /ST||500/-|
|Pay Examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking OR Challan.|
Age Limit Criteria
|Probationary Officer (Scale-I)||28 years|
|Probationary Officer (Scale-I)||Post Graduates in any discipline from any UGC recognized University.|
Total No of Post – 8134 Posts
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Probationary Officer (Scale-I)||Not Specified||69000/- (Per Month)|
Steps To Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://karnatakabank.com/ from 08.01.2020 to 18.01.2020
- Latest KBL Officer Scale I Probationary Officer PO Result 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 08/01/2020 to 18/01/2020.
- Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Karnataka Bank PO Selection Process: Selection will be made on Online Test.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS |SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card FAQ
- What is Karnataka Bank PO No. of Posts -> Please visit Post Name, Number of Vacancies, Pay Scale section
- What is KBL PO Age Limit –> 28 Years ( Maximum )
- What is Karnataka Bank PO Salary –> 69000/- (Per Month)
- What is Karnataka Bank PO Last Date -> 18 January 2020
- What is Karnataka Bank PO Exam Date -> CBT Exam Date for Karnataka Bank PO will be updated soon.
- What is Karnataka Bank PO Registration Online Link –> You Can visit Official site or Our Important link section for PO Karnataka Bank Login & Registration Link
- New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Mangaluru and Dharwad Hubballi.
Karnataka Bank PO Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of Karnataka Bank PO includes two stages as listed below:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern
Let us now look into the detailed Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern 2020. Candidates who are qualified in the online test will be called for the personal interview.
Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern For Online Test
The Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern for online test is tabulated below:
|Sections||Total Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness (with special reference to the banking industry)||40||40|
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- The total time duration of the exam is only 120 minutes.
Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern For Personal Interview
The candidates who are qualified in the online test will be called for Personal Interview. The Personal Interview details like date, venue, everything will be notified to the selected candidates. The candidate who is attending a personal interview must carry the documents as specified in the call letter. Candidates who are qualified in the personal interview will be appointed as a Probationary Officer (Officer Scale-I) in the bank.