Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2020 | Salary | Admit Card | Indian Army TGC Result | Army Eligibility | Indian Army TGC Notification | Exam Date 2020
Indian Army TGC 132 Online Form is open and inviting application for the 132nd Technical Graduates Course (TGC) (40 Vacancy) at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission from B.E./B.Tech passed candidates interested in eSarkaari Result Indian Army TGC 132 Course Online application can apply online before 26 August 2020. Please go through this article and follow each table for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary.
For the detailed description for filling Indian Army Recruitment Rally Online Form Just go through detailed description, official notification about Army Bharti Recruitment Rally age limit, Indian Army Bharti qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the Army Recruitment Rally eSarkaari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time on this page only. Visit eSarkaariResult.com For the Latest Govt And Private Sectors Job Notification Updates.
Indian Army TGC Entry 2020 Full Notification
|Starting Date for Registration Of Application||28 July 2020|
|Last Date for Registration Of Application||26 August 2020|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|For general candidates||There is No Application Fee for Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|For SC / ST/PH||There is No Application Fee for Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Pay Examination fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|132nd Technical Graduates Course (TGC) (commencing in Jan 2021)||40||Minimum Age : 20 Years|
Maximum Age : 27 Years
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|132nd Technical Graduates Course (TGC) (commencing in Jan 2021)||Only Unmarried Male Candidates Are Eligible Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Branch Final Year Appearing Candidate are also Eligible|
Post-wise Vacancy Details
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Computer Science & Engg /|
Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/|
Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/
Total No of Post – 40 posts
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|132nd Technical Graduates Course (TGC) (commencing in Jan 2021)||40||56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10|
How To Apply Indian Army TGC 132 Course Online Form 2020?
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will be opened.
- Click on ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application.
Steps to Apply For Indian Army TGC Entry 2020?
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 28.07.2020 to 26.08.2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Online Application Form in Govt. of Indian Army Bharti Latest Govt. Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020 Online Form in 2020.
- Click on the Apply / Login link in JCO/OR enrolment.
- Click on Registration
- Click on Continue
- Fill up details
- Under Already registration Enter Login details
- Dashboard Opens
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible
- Read Instruction Continue
- Fill in Personal Information Save & Continue
- Enter Communication Details Save & Continue
- Enter Now Dispensation / Sports /NCC Details Save & Continue
- Enter Education Details Add
- Click on the Add Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subjects Continue
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information
- Submit Now
- Successful submission of application
- Roll No is Generated by system
- Login 10-15 Days Prior to 1st day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Document Required
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate.
- Unmarried Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Indian Army TGC 132 Course Selection Process: Selection will be based on PET, SSB Interview & Medical Exam.
Selection Procedure For Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment
(a) Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained up to 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason.
After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-served basis, up to a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through the candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection
The Center is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army), and NO requests for changes are entertained in this regard.
(c) Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at the official website of Dte Gen of Rtg www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
(d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria merit list
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
- SSB Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2020Exam Conducting Body Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Post SSB Tradesman Job Category Defense Jobs/ Latest …
- Bihar BPSSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020Exam Conducting Body Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSSC) Post Professor in Electrical & Electronics …
- Bihar BPSSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2020BPSSC SI Sub-Inspector Syllabus 2020 General Knowledge & Current Events: Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, …
- Bihar BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020Exam Conducting Body Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSSC) Post Sub-Inspector (SI) & Sergeant Job …
- Bihar BPSSC Forest Range Officer Syllabus 2020Organization Name Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) Post Names Range Officer Of Forests No …
- Bihar BPSSC Forest Range Officer Online Form 2020Exam Conducting Body Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSSC) Post Forest Range Officer Job Category …