Indian Army TES Course Online Form 2020 | Salary | Admit Card | Indian Army TES Result | Army Eligibility | Indian Army TES Notification | Exam Date 2020
Indian Army TGC 132 Online Form is open and inviting application for the Indian Army TES Course Online Form (44 Vacancy) at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission from B.E./B.Tech passed candidates interested in eSarkaari Result Indian Army TES Course Online application can apply online before 09 September 2020. Please go through this article and follow each table for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary.
For the detailed description for filling Indian Army TES Course Online Form Just go through detailed description, official notification about Indian Army TES Course Online Form age limit, Indian Army TES Course Online Form qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the Indian Army TES Course Online Form eSarkaari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time on this page only. Visit eSarkaariResult.com For the Latest Govt And Private Sectors Job Notification Updates.
Indian Army TES Course Form 2020 Full Notification
|Starting Date for Registration Of Application||10/08/2020|
|Last Date for Registration Of Application||09/09/2020|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|For general candidates||There is No Application Fee for Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|For SC / ST/PH||There is No Application Fee for Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Pay Examination fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
|Course Name||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|Technical Entry Scheme (TES)||90||Minimum Age : 20 Years|
Maximum Age : 27 Years
- The candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing and the candidate should not be born before 02 January 2001 and not after 01 January 2004 to apply for the Indian army.
- The date of birth on the 10th and 12th marks sheets will be considered by the conducted authority.
- No other document relating to the date of birth and age will be accepted
- The expression Matriculation (10th) / Senior Secondary (12th) Exam Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate.
|Course Name||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Entry Scheme (TES)||Only Unmarried Male Candidates Are Eligible.|
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry
Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various State/central boards will be based on the marks obtained in Class XII only.
- A candidate must be a citizen of:
- India or,
- Bhutan or,
- The applicant who belongs to Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01 January 1962 to permanently settle in India can also apply for TES.
- The applicant India origin who has migrated from these given countries for settling in India also eligible:
- Sri Lanka
- East African Countries of Kenya
- The United Republic of Tanzania
- Ethiopia or Vietnam
- The applicants have to submit their eligibility certificates who are not a citizen of India, and that certificate has been issued by the Government of India for the applicant who belongs to above-given countries.
Total No of Post – 90 posts
- RANK LEVEL (PAY IN ₹)
- Lieutenant Level – 10 56,100-1,77,500
- Captain Level 10B – 61,300-1,93,900
- Major Level 11- 69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A – 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel Level 13 – 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier Level 13A – 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General Level 14 – 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15- 1,82,200- 2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG + Scale Level 16 – 2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17 – 2,25,000/- (fixed)
- COAS Level 18 -2,50,000/-(fixed)
How To Apply Indian Army TES Course Online Form 2020?
- The Indian Army Release the online application form to apply for the TES posts.
- The candidate will not be able to fill the form through the offline mode.
- The candidate has to register on the official website of the Indian Army with a valid unique ID and Password.
- The candidate has to log in on the website to fill the application form with the provided registered ID and password.
- The candidate has to fill all the asked details in the TES application form.
- Candidates must cross-check all the information in the application before submitting it.
- The candidate has to upload the softcopy of the required documents.
- After uploading all the details and documents candidates can submit the application form.
- Information to be filled in the Application form
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Qualification Details
- Required Documents
- Candidate’s Passport size photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- 10th marks sheet
- 12th marks sheet
Apply Form For Indian Army TES Course Online Form 2020?
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10.08.2020 to 09.09.2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Online Application Form in Govt. of Indian Army Bharti Latest Govt. Indian Army TES (Technical Entry Scheme) 2020 Online Form in 2020.
- Candidates wishing to apply can either click on the direct link provided on this page or visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- After landing on the main page of the website, click on the “Officers Apply Online” tab given in red.
- As soon as you will click on the tab, a new window gets generated containing the new registration link. There click on the register button for doing the registration.
- Soon after the click, an instruction page gets open. Read all the instructions thoroughly and carefully and proceed further to fill the registration form.
- After that fill the registration form and fill the relevant details as asked in the form. After doing that submit the form and enter the OTP sent on the registered email id to proceed further.
- Once the candidates will submit the OTP an auto-filled application form gets generated with some fields still blank. Fill the whole application form and generate your password and finally submit it to end up the application process.
- The candidates should note that the only mode of accessing the application form is online apart from that no other mode is available t download the same. Indian Army will not charge anything to fill the form.
Selection Procedure For Indian Army TES Course Form
(a) Shortlisting of Applications: Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
(b)Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on the candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
(c)Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting. This will be followed by a medical exam for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
(d) The candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on the allotment of any Arm/Service in the interest of the organisation.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2020भारतीय नौसेना ने भारतीय नौसेना 10 + 2 (बी। टेक) कैडेट प्रवेश योजना जुलाई 2020 …
- Bihar 10+2 Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगी परीक्षा बोर्ड (BCECEB) ने सभी उम्मीदवारों के लिए सुधार प्रपत्र जारी …
- Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय ने राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय और इसके जिला न्यायालयों में कनिष्ठ न्यायिक सहायक …
- UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment Online Form 2020उत्तर प्रदेश विधान परिषद सचिवालय (UPLCS) ने समीक्षा अधिकारी, अतिरिक्त निजी सचिव, सर्कल लेखक, समीक्षा …
- MP NHM CHO Recruitment Online Form 2020राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन (NHM), मध्य प्रदेश ने सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी (CHO) के पदों के लिए …
- Bihar Police Constable Driver Exam Date 2020बिहार पुलिस सब-ऑर्डिनेट सर्विसेज कमीशन, बिहार, पटना ने कॉन्स्टेबल ड्राइवर / सिपाही चालक (बिहार पुलिस, …