Indian AirForce Recruitment AFCAT 02/2020 | Eligibility | Admit Card | Result | Salary | AFCAT Exam Date | AFCAT Notification | Apply Online
Indian Airforce AFCAT 02/2020 Exam Notification is an open and inviting application for the posts of AFCAT (02/2020) Entry from Graduate, B.E./B.Tech passes candidates interested in eSarkaari result Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment (02/2020) Exam application can apply online before 14 July 2020.
For detail description for filling online application for Indian Airforce Recruitment 2020, AFCAT (02/2020) notification just go thought our detail description about AFCAT (02/2020) Course in IAF organization and More details of IAF AFCAT (02/2020) Course vacancy, AFCAT syllabus, answer key, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on this Indian Air Force AFCAT (02/2020) Course vacancy article. Visit eSarkaari Result For Latest Govt Jobs Notification.
Indian Air Force Online Form 2020 Full Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 June 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14 July 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||14 July 2020|
|Date of Exam||19 & 20 September 2020|
|For AFCAT Entry||250/-|
|For NCC Special & Meteorology Entry||No Fee|
|Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan|
|Post Name||Branch||Age Limit|
|Flying||20 to 24 years|
|20 to 26 years|
|Admin||20 to 26 years|
|Accounts||20 to 26 years|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||20 to 24 years|
|Meteorology||20 to 26 years|
Total No of Post – 256 Posts
Qualification Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Branch||Educational Qualification|
|Flying||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level / B.E / B.Tech Course|
|10+2 Intermediate Minimum 60% Marks in Physics and Math and Minimum 4 Year Graduation / Integrated PG Degree in Engineering / Technology|
|Admin||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with at Least Minimum 60% Marks|
|Accounts||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with at Least Minimum 60% Marks|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||NCC Air Wing Senior Division ’C’ certificate and Other Details as per Flying Branch Eligibility|
|Meteorology||For Eligibility Details Read the Notification|
Course-wise Vacancy Details
|Entry||Branch||Course Number||No. of Vacancy|
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||210/21F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 74|
|AFCAT Entry||Ground Duty (Technical)||209/21T/PC/99 AEC/M|
M & W
|AE(L) : PC – 40, SSC – 26|
AE(M) : PC – 23, SSC – 16
|AFCAT Entry||Ground Duty|
209/21G/SSC/M & W
|Admin : PC – 23, SSC – 16|
Edn : PC – 08, SSC – 08
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||210/21F/PC/M and|
210/21F/SSC/M & W
|10% seats out of CDSE|
vacancies for PC and 10%
seats out of AFCAT
vacancies for SSC
209/21G/SSC/M & W
|Met : PC – 10, SSC – 12|
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|AFCAT Entry (Air Force Common Admission Test ) 02/2020||234||56100 – 110700/- (Level -10)|
|NCC Special Entry||Not Specified||56100 – 110700/- (Level -10)|
|Meteorology Entry||22||56100 – 110700/- (Level -10)|
AFCAT IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible candidates are to register online through separate tabs available for AFCAT Entry/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry. Candidates eligible for one/ more entries are to register separately in each entry.
- Tattoos – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of the forearm (from inside of elbow to the wrist) and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing customs and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
- Narcotics– Use/ possession of narcotics is banned. The candidate may be tested for the presence of drugs in the body during Medicals and subsequently during training/ service career as an officer. If the candidate is found to be using/ in possession of narcotics during any time of training/ service career, the candidate would be debarred from joining the Indian Air Force or be removed from service if already joined.
Steps To Apply Online Form Of Indian Airforce Recruitment AFCAT (02/2020) Exam Notification
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR https://afcat.cdac.in form 15.06.2020 to 14.07.2020.
- Click on ‘Candidate Login’ on the home page of AFCAT for sign-in
- Applicants need to select ‘Not yet Registered? Register Here’
|Full Name||As per Class 10 Certificate|
|Father’s and Mother’s name||In maximum 50 characters|
|Email id||Enter the email ID that candidates are currently using|
|Mobile number||Enter the mobile number currently in use|
|Select secret questions||Select one from the options|
|Secret Answer||In maximum 50 characters|
|Captcha||Enter alphanumeric text shown at the end|
- After a successful Indian Airforce Recruitment AFCAT 02/2020 registration, the applicant will receive a password on their registered email ID.
- Candidates need to log in with their registered email ID and password.
- Select the type of entry, AFCAT, NCC Special Entry for Flying Branch.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click the checkbox to proceed to the next stage.
- Click ‘Application Form Filling’
- Requisites of Online Application
- Aadhaar Card
- Credit/ Debit cards
- Marksheets of Class 12 and graduation/diploma/Integrated Post Graduation
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Test.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
- Bihar Police Constable Online Form 2020Organization NameCentral Selection Board of Constable, Bihar (Bihar Police)Advertisement Number02/2020Name of the PostsHome Guard SepoyNumber …
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2020IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 | Eligibility | Admit Card | Result | Salary …
- SBI SCO Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2020 – 119 Specialist Cadre OfficersOrganization Name State Bank of India (SBI) Post Name Specialist Cadre Officer Posts Total Vacancies …
- CSBC Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment Online Form 2020Department CSBC Post Name Lady Constable Total Posts 454 Online Application Starting Date 24 June …
- UPSC NDA II Online Form Recruitment 2020Exam Name NDA & NA Exam Full-Form National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam Year …
- NTPC Engineer Executive Trainee ET Recruitment 2020 – 100 Engineering Executive TraineeNational Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2020 Organization Name National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Post …
AFCAT 2020 Syllabus
- The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of class 10 level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level. Candidates can check the AFCAT syllabus.
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms, and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms, and Phrases.
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: The selection process of AFCAT comprises online test and AFSB Interview. On the basis of the performance in the online test, candidates will be called AFSB Interview. Final selection of candidates will be done based on online test and AFSB interview.
AFCAT 2020 Exam Pattern
|Phase – I||AFCAT as well as Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT)|
|Phase – II||Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) Interview|
|Phase – III||Physical Fitness|
AFCAT 2020 Cut off
|AFCAT 1 exam||22-Feb-2020 to 23-Feb-2020|
|Release of cut off marks||16-Mar-2020|
|AFCAT 2 exam||August 2020|
|Release of cut off marks||September 202|
|Exam||Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|AFCAT||General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical|
Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
|EKT [For Technical Branch]||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics||50||150||45 Minutes|
|The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT.|
|Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer. One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.|
|The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level (Indian University).|