India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 | Salary | Admit Card | Syllabus Download | Results | Eligibility | Notification | Exam date
UP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy invites application for the posts of 4166 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy 2020 from 10th pass candidates interested in India Post Gramin GDS Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Haryana, MP, Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria, and UP Postal Circle GDS the Last Date is 07 July 2020.
For the detailed description for filling Gramin Dak Seva GDS Online Form Just go through detailed description, official notification about Haryana, MP, Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS age limit, qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time at this page only.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 Full Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 June 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 July 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||07 July 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|For UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates||100/-|
|For all Female and SC/ST candidates||No Fee|
|Pay Examination fee through any Head Post Office|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||18 to 40 years (As on 23-March-2020)|
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Mathematics and English as a Subject. AND Know the Local Language of Applied State. Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course|
Total No of Post – 4166 Posts
Category-wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Community||No. of Vacancy|
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||4166||10000/- (Per Month)|
How To Apply For India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.appost.in form 08.06.2020 to 07.07.2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Gramin Dak Seva GDS Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of GDS Online or through the direct “Apply Online” link provided below.
- The online application must be submitted on or before 07-July-2020
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Documents to be Uploaded– Upload the following documents at the time of online application
- SSC Marks Memo/ Certificate (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 200 kb)
- Computer Certificate (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 200 kb)-Not Mandatory.
- Community Certificate (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 200 kb).
- Photo (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 50 kb, 200×230 pixel).
- Signature (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 50 kb, 200×230 pixel).
- Certificate of Disability (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 200 kb).
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Mode of Selection for India Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Selection will be based on Aptitude Test.
Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process 2020
- Gramin Dak Sevak selection procedure is based on the marks obtained in 10th standard.
- A merit list will be prepared based on candidates 10th class marks.
- 10th standard percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for final selection.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- If you get the same marks as another candidate, the person with the higher date of birth will be preferred. After that preference will be given as – ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
Selection Criteria for GDS Recruitment 2020
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidate apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles.
- However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of the prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing an opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- f a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly in case of the candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee (Step-II)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Step-III)||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Haryana I Madhya Pradesh I Uttarakhand|
|Official website||Click Here|
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
- Jharkhand Board 10th Result 2020About ContentJAC 10th Class Result 2020Name of the BoardJharkhand Academic Council (JAC)Exam NameJAC 10/Matric ExamTotal …
- UPSEE Exam Date 2020Feature Highlights Exam Name Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Conducting Body Dr APJ Abdul Kalam …
- Bihar Police Constable Online Form 2020Organization Name Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar (Bihar Police) Advertisement Number 02/2020 Name of …
- UPPCL Account Officer Online Form 2020Description Details Name of the Recruitment Board Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Name of the …
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2020IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 | Eligibility | Admit Card | Result | Salary …
- CGPSC State Service Exam Result 2019 – SSE 2019 Prelims Exam ResultCGPSC State Service Exam Result 2020 | Salary | Admit Card | CGPSC Result | …
India Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment FAQ
- What is Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Seva GDS No. of Post -> Please visit Post Name, Number of Vacancies, Pay Scale section
- What is India Post GDS Age –> 18 to 40 years
- What is Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Last Date -> 22 April 2020
- What is UP Postal Circle GDS Registration Online Link –> You Can visit Official site or Our Important link section for GDS Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Login & Registration Link
Why eSarkaari Result Daily for India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Post Vacancy
We are short, simple, and faster then others providing latest govt job updates about Haryana, MP, Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) notifications. Not only recruitment notice, but you can also find results, admit cards, exam syllabus, answer key, and Uttar Pradesh Post exam date reminder. Our website www.esarkaariresult.com gives you the option of searching state wise govt jobs and according to your educational qualification. You can search the UP Postal Circle Job in all cities and states of India.
How we Assure Best India Post GDS Post Recruitment Offers
In order to give you on time right job notifications about all UP Postal Circle recruitment updates, admit card download, answer key, Uttar Pradesh Post Result we keep eye on all top most newspapers in India including employment news & rojgar Samachar for recent updates. Before posting any information to our website we must verify it from official website www.uppost.gov.in
How to Get all India Post GDS Job Information?
We have recently change the information structure of all Uttar Pradesh Post updates, we have created separate pages for jobs, eSarkaari result, admit card, answer key, and syllabus. for example, at Job page, you will find all Latest UP Postal Circle Recruitment and previous West Bengal Post latest job vacancies. After clicking the job title or click here for more details you will find full job description
Checklist Before Apply for India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
Most of candidate always complain about their Uttar Pradesh Post application form is rejected without any reasons, this is only because they are not reading how to apply section for UP Postal Circle vacancy correctly. Check all the details once again before clicking the submit button in case of an online application.
How to Prepare for India Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment Post Exam
We at eSarkaari Result provide you latest updates about all Haryana, MP, Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) recruitment exam results, admit card download link, previous paper along with Uttar Pradesh Post exam syllabus at a single place. You can visit our current affairs section for GS GA preparations. For detail syllabus kindly visit www.uppost.gov.in
Register For India Post GDS Recruitment Alert
If you are preparing for the Uttar Pradesh Post exam and don’t want to miss any future UP Postal Circle Job opportunities, you can register for daily free job alert on top right side of the website. If you are using it on mobile go down and register for all Uttar Pradesh Post admit card alerts.
How do I apply for an India Post GDS post?
Candidates need to complete registration and fill the Gramin Dak Sevak application form through online mode. Follow the steps below for GDS online apply 2020: – 1st Step: Visit the official website – appost.in. – 2nd Step: Click on the link “Registration“
How can I apply for a post office job in India?
The mode of application for this post is online/offline. So to make this Post Office Jobs 2020 as yours apply on or before the Last Date i.e. 15th May 2020. Candidates can apply for Indian Post Office Vacancy 2020 on our page or on the website @ www.esarkaariresult.com For more government jobs, click here
What is the selection process of GDS?
Gramin Dak Sevak selection procedure is based on the marks obtained in 10th standard. A merit list will be prepared based on candidates 10th class marks. 10th standard percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for final selection. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification