CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment 2020 | Salary | Admit Card | Result | Eligibility Criteria | Notification | Admit card | Exam date.
CGPSC Recruitment invites application for the posts of 178 Forest Ranger & ACF Vacancy 2020 through Chhattisgarh Forest Service (Combined) Exam 2020 from B.Sc., B.E./B.Tech passes candidates interested in CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment opening. Follow this article for CGPSC Forest Service Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria, and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Forest Service Exam 2020 The Last Date is 15 July 2020.
For the detailed description for filling Forest Service Exam 2020 Online Form Just go through detailed description, official notification about Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Service Exam 2020 age limit, CG Forest Department Recruitment qualification, CG Forest Department Recruitment number of openings, location. We Will Updated the CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment, Forest Service Sarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time at this page only. Visit esarkaariresult.com for Latest Government Jobs Notifications.
CGPCS Forest Service Recruitment 2020 Full Notification
|Starting Date for Submission Of Application||16 June 2020|
|Last Date for Submission Of Application||15 July 2020|
|Last Date for Payment||15 July 2020|
|Online Correction form||18 to 24 July 2020|
|Date for Written Exam||20 September 2020|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh||300/-|
|For all other candidates||400/-|
|Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet Banking OR Challan.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||21 to 30 years (Other State)|
21 to 40 years (Chhattisgarh Domicile)
Post-wise Vacancy Details
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||21|
Category-wise Vacancy Details
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||08||02||03||08||02|
|Post Name||Qualification Criteria|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest ACF||10+2 Intermediate Exam with PCB Group of Subject and Bachelor Degree with Science, Environmental Science, Mathematics / Statistics / Agriculture / Botany / Computer Applicant / Forestry / Geology / Gardening / Physics / Animal Science / Zoology OR BE / B.Tech Degree in Any Stream.|
|Forest Ranger||10+2 Intermediate Exam with PCB Group of Subject and Bachelor Degree with Science, Environmental Science, Mathematics / Statistics / Agriculture / Botany / Computer Applicant / Forestry / Geology / Gardening / Physics / Animal Science / Zoology OR BE / B.Tech Degree in Any Stream|
Total No of Post – 178 Posts
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)||21||56100/- level 12|
|Forest Ranger||157||38100/- level 09|
Physical Selection Criteria
|Height Other||Male : 163 CMS | Female : 150 CMS|
|Height ST only||Male : 152 CMS | Female : 145 CMS|
|Chest||Male : 79-84 CMS | Female : 74-79 CMS|
|4 Hour Walking (Paidal Chal)||Male : 26 KM. | Female : 16 KM|
CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC, Raipur has Released Latest Recruitment for Forest Service Assistant Conservator and Forest Ranger Post Candidate Can Apply Between 16/06/2020 to 15/07/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CGPSC, Raipur Forest Service’s Exam Recruitment 2020.
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 16.06.2020 to 15.07.2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020 Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written test & Interview.
- Mode of the Exam: Written exam (offline exam)
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Number of papers: There are two papers
- Language of questions: CGPSC Forest Service Question papers are available in Hindi, EnglishApart from this, the language section is available in Hindi, English, and Chhattisgarhi language.
- Duration of exam: 02 hour and 30 minutes for each paper
- Number of questions: 150 questions in each paper
- Maximum marks: 300 marks for each paper
How to Apply CG Forest Department Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website of the commission, psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘online application’ link.
- Fill up the registration form before proceeding towards the Chhatisgarh Forest service application form.
- After successful registration, username and password are sent to the registered mobile number and email address.
- Login and fill-up the CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment online application for Forest Service.
- Pay the required application fee through online mode.
- Take a clear print out of the application form after successful submission.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Edit Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
- Jharkhand Board 10th Result 2020About ContentJAC 10th Class Result 2020Name of the BoardJharkhand Academic Council (JAC)Exam NameJAC 10/Matric ExamTotal …
- UPSEE Exam Date 2020Feature Highlights Exam Name Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Conducting Body Dr APJ Abdul Kalam …
- Bihar Police Constable Online Form 2020Organization Name Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar (Bihar Police) Advertisement Number 02/2020 Name of …
- UPPCL Account Officer Online Form 2020Description Details Name of the Recruitment Board Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Name of the …
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2020IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 | Eligibility | Admit Card | Result | Salary …
- CGPSC State Service Exam Result 2019 – SSE 2019 Prelims Exam ResultCGPSC State Service Exam Result 2020 | Salary | Admit Card | CGPSC Result | …
CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment Result 2020
After the successful commencement of the examination process, CGPSC declares the result online. Candidates can check their Chhattisgarh Forest service results at psc.cg.gov.in. CGPSC Forest service Recruitment result releases in the merit list format. This merit list is prepared based on the marks secured in both written exam and interview round. After the final selection, candidates have to under a training period of 02 years
CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
All the applicants have commonly completed the registration process at psc.cg.gov.in and after that searching for the CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2020. So, candidates catch this CG Forest Ranger Syllabus 2020 in pdf format and start the preparation. We give the Subject wise topics on this page. So, all should participate in the exam by using this CGPSC Forest Ranger Exam Pattern 2020. We give the CGPSC Forest Ranger Previous Papers along with the CGPSC Assistant Forest Guard Syllabus 2020 for the practice session to make your preparation session in an easy way.
How many vacancies are released this year for Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam?
This year, CGPSC has advertised 178 vacancies.
What is the application fee for Chhattisgarh Forest Service?
Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- as the application fee.
What are the qualifying marks for written examination?
Candidates have to secure minimum 33% marks in written exam to qualify and appear for interview round.
What is the Last Date for Applying CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020?
Last Date is 15 July 2020.
What is the Selection for CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020?
Selection will be based on Written test & Interview.
How can I apply for CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020?
You Can visit Official site or Our Important link section for Forest Service Exam 2020 CGPSC Login & Registration Link