|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Number of Posts||32 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge Posts|
|Exam Dates||Notified Soon|
|Official Web Site||www.psc.cg.gov.in|
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 | Salary | Admit Card | CGPSC Result | Eligibility | Notification | Syllabus | Exam date
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 invites application for the posts of 32 Civil Judge Vacancy 2020 from LLB pass candidates interested in CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment opening. Follow this article for CGPSC Civil Judge Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria, and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Civil Judge Last Date is 15 June 2020.
For the detailed description for filling CGPSC Civil Judge Online Form Just go through detail description, official notification about PSC CG Civil Judge age limit, qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the CGPSC Civil Judge Sarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time at this page only. The candidates may have completed their educational qualification and Eligible Criteria. Visit the eSarkaari Result website to get the latest Job Notifications.
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Full Notification
|Starting Date for Submission Of Application||06 June 2020|
|Last Date for Submission Of Application||15 June 2020|
|Online Correction form||18 & 19 June 2020|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh||300/-||Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet Banking OR Challan.|
|For all other candidates||400/-|
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|Civil Judge (Entry Level)||32||Minimum : 21 Years|
Maximum : 35 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Qualification Criteria|
|Civil Judge (Entry Level)||32||Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.|
Total No of Post – 32 Posts
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Civil Judge (Entry Level)||32||27700 – 44770/-|
How to Apply For CGPSC Civil Judge 2020 Online Form
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC, Raipur, has Released Latest Recruitment for Civil Judge Post Candidate Can Apply Between 04/03/2020 to 02/04/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CGPSC, Raipur PCS J (Civil Judge) Recruitment 2020.
- Interested candidate may apply online through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 06.06.2020 to 15.06.2020
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- CGPSC Civil Judge Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written test & Interview.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Re Open Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
- Bihar Police Constable Online Form 2020Organization Name Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar (Bihar Police) Advertisement Number 02/2020 Name of the Posts Home Guard Sepoy Number …
- UPPCL Account Officer Online Form 2020Description Details Name of the Recruitment Board Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Name of the Posts Accounts Officer Category Syllabus Mode …
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2020IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 | Eligibility | Admit Card | Result | Salary | Exam date | Full Notification …
What is the Selection Criteria for CGPSC Civil Judge Vacancy?
The participants will be selected on the basis of the Preliminary & Mains Exam. CGPSC will make the final selections on the basis of Viva voce. The prelims exam will be a screening test and will be held in May 2020.
Simultaneously, the Mains will be the deciding exam and dates will be announced later on. It is necessary to qualify in the Prelims Exam for Civil Judge jobs as this is the entry ticket for Mains Test. CGPSC Civil Judge Pre Exam will be organized into online mode at 03 cities.
- Preliminary Exam: 17.05.2020 (Bilaspur, Durg-Bhilai, Raipur)
- Mains Exam: (Bilaspur, Raipur)
Syllabus of Chhattisgarh Judicial Service CGPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam
Preliminary Examination (No. of Question – 100, Time – 2:00 Hour, Marks – 100)
The Online Preliminary Examination shall be of the duration of two hours consisting of 100 objective type questions from the following Central and State level laws :
- Indian Penal Code
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Indian Evidence Act
- Constitution of India
- Transfer of Property Act
- Contract Act
- Limitation Act
- The Chhattisgarh Rent Control Act, 2011
- Court Fees Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Registration Act
- Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code.
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Chhattisgarh Excise Act, 1915
- Paper I (General Studies):
- Indian Economy
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India
- Constitution of India & Polity.
- Current Affairs & Sports.
- General Science & Technology.
- Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture.
GK of Chhattisgarh CGPSC Exam Syllabus 2020:
- Administrative Structure, Local Government, and Panchayatiraj of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in the Freedom Movement
- Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh
- Economy, Forest, and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh
- Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centers of Chhattisgarh
- Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Literature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs, Puzzle/Riddle, Singing of Chhattisgarh
- Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy, Water and Mineral Resource of Chhattisgarh.
CGPSC Syllabus 2020 for Paper II (Aptitude Test):
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Knowledge of Hindi Language
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc
- Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language.
- Interpersonal skills including Communication Skills
- General mental ability
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.
- The knowledge of Hindi Language and Chhattisgarhi Language will be tested in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi Language only, no translations will be provided.
Syllabus of Chhattisgarh Judicial Service CGPSC Civil Judge Main Exam
The Main Examination will be a descriptive written exam on with the following components :
- Framing of issues and writing of Judgement in Civil Cases (Maximum Marks – 40)
- Framing of charges and writing of Judgement in Criminal Cases (Maximum Marks – 40)
- English to Hindi (Maximum 10 marks)
- Hindi to English(Maximum 10 marks)
Note : For the purpose of the Framing of Issues, Charges and writing judgments, the basic material such as the plaint, FIR, and other relevant documents may be provided to the students. However, candidates are not allowed to carry any material (in physical or electronic form) into the exam hall.
Viva-Voce – Personal Interview – 15 Marks
The Viva voce will be a personal interview for candidates shortlisted on the basis of their Main Exam scores. The final selection will be on merit on the basis of total marks obtained in the written (Main) Examination and Viva-voce.
Note : Bare acts will not be supplied and cannot be carried into the exam hall. Refer to the current year’s official advertisement for complete and updated details for the exam.
How Many Vacancies are there for CGPSC Civil Judge?
There are Regular 32 Vacancy for Civil Judge.
What is Salary for CGPSC Civil Judge?
27700 – 44770/-
What is the Age Limit for CGPSC Civil Judge?
Minimum 21 years & Maximum 35 years as on 01.01.2021
What is the Last Date for Applying CGPSC Civil Judge?
Last Date is 15 June 2020.