|Exam Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Job|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Date of Registration|
for BPSC Lecturer
|7th to 25th August 2020|
|Selection Process||Academic RecordsWritten TestInterviewWeightage on Contract Basis|
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 | Salary | Admit Card | Result | Eligibility | Full Notification | Exam Date | Syllabus | Apply Online Form
BPSC Lecturer Electrical Recruitment 2020 is an open and inviting application for the posts of 119 Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) Vacancy 2020 in Govt. Polytechnic/ Govt. Women Polytechnic Institutes from B.Sc., B.Tech pass candidates interested in eSarkaari Result BPSC Lecturer Electrical Recruitment Online application can apply online before 25 August 2020. Please go through this article and follow each table for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary.
For the detailed description for filling BPSC Assistant Professor Electronics Online Form Just go through detailed description, official notification about Bihar PSC Assistant Professor age limit, qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the BPSC Lecturer Recruitment eSarkaari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time at this page only. The candidates may have completed their educational qualification and Eligible Criteria. Visit eSarkaariResult.com For The Latest Govt and Private Sectors Job Notification Updates.
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Full Notification
|Starting Date for Registration Of Application||10 July 2020|
|Last Date for Registration Of Application||27 July 2020|
|Last Date for the Application fee||04 August 2020|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||12 August 2020|
|For SC/ST (Bihar Domicile)||₹200/-|
|Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile)||₹200/-|
|PwD (more than 40%)||₹200/-|
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit as on 01/08/2020|
|Lecturer in Polytechnic College||119||Minimum : 21 Years.Maximum : NA|
Educational Qualification Eligibility
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Lecturer in Polytechnic College||119||BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering with First Division Marks.|
Total No of Post – 118 Posts
Category-wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Lecturer (Electrical Engineering)||119||56100/- Level-9 A|
How to Apply For BPSC Lecturer Online Form 2020?
- Interested Candidates may apply this Sarkari result Online through the website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ from 07.08.2020 to 25.08.2020 (for registration) and 04.09.2020 (Final Submission).
- Bihar BPSC Lecturer Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BPSC Lecturer Electronics Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- BPSC Lecturer Electrical Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Evaluation of Academic Performance & Interview.
The selection for the post of Lecturer in BPSC will comprise of 100 Marks and will be of four stages. The Selection Procedure for BPSC Lecturer is given below.
- Academic record and research performance. This will hold a weightage of 20 marks.
- Written Test Based on Work Knowledge and Skills of engineering education: This will be of 40 Marks. Objective type of questions comprising of 80 questions of 2 Hour Time Duration. The syllabus of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be applicable.
- Interview: 15 Marks
- Weightage to candidates working on contract basis on the post of Lecturer: 25 Marks
Steps To Apply Online For Of BPSC lecturer Recruitment 2020
|1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.|
|2. Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.|
|3. Fill All the Mandatory Details in the Application form.|
|4. Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.|
|5. Enter the required credentials,|
|6. Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.|
|7. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 27th July 2020.|
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
FOR MORE LATEST JOB | ADMIT CARD DETAILS | SYLLABUS CLICK HERE
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2020भारतीय नौसेना ने भारतीय नौसेना 10 + 2 (बी। टेक) कैडेट प्रवेश योजना जुलाई 2020 …
- Bihar 10+2 Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2020बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगी परीक्षा बोर्ड (BCECEB) ने सभी उम्मीदवारों के लिए सुधार प्रपत्र जारी …
- Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय ने राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय और इसके जिला न्यायालयों में कनिष्ठ न्यायिक सहायक …
- UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment Online Form 2020उत्तर प्रदेश विधान परिषद सचिवालय (UPLCS) ने समीक्षा अधिकारी, अतिरिक्त निजी सचिव, सर्कल लेखक, समीक्षा …
- MP NHM CHO Recruitment Online Form 2020राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन (NHM), मध्य प्रदेश ने सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी (CHO) के पदों के लिए …
- Bihar Police Constable Driver Exam Date 2020बिहार पुलिस सब-ऑर्डिनेट सर्विसेज कमीशन, बिहार, पटना ने कॉन्स्टेबल ड्राइवर / सिपाही चालक (बिहार पुलिस, …
BPSC Exam Pattern
|Name of Test||Type Of Paper||Duration||Marks|
|General English||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|General Hindi||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|General Studies||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|General Engineering Science||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering – 1||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|Civil Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical – 2||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks|
Questions will be asked in Objective Multiple Choice format
– Duration for each subject is 1 hour
– Each paper is of 100 marks
– General Hindi and General English are qualifying in nature; candidates need to score a minimum of 30 marks in both the paper to qualify for the selection.
– Candidates compulsorily need to obtain minimum qualifying marks to pass the exam.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Cut Off Marks 2020
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||34%|
BPSC Assistant Professor Exam Professor
In the BPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2020, candidates are instructed to attempt 80 questions within 2 hours duration. All the questions will be asked about the Technical Subject (Electrical Engineering) only. The given exam time to finish the exam is 2 hours and the total score is 40 marks.
|Exam Type||Exam Topics||Total Questions||Time Duration||Total Marks|
|Objective Type||Technical Subject (Electrical Engineering)||80 Questions||2 Hrs||40 Marks|
BIHAR PSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR SYLLABUS (ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING)
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electric Circuits
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
BPSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SYLLABUS 2020
The officials clearly informed the BPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2020 and the related syllabus to it. We upload the pdf of BPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2020 which is exactly recommended by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). At present, these Assistant Professor jobs are present in the Electrical Engineering department so the applicants are supposed to read the BPSC Assistant Professor Electrical Engineering Syllabus 2020. Check all the exam topics of BPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2020 listed in the syllabus and read them properly. Revision of the whole Bihar Assistant Professor Syllabus 2020 is useful to remember the subject till the examination, so do revision.